4.01.2012

Beauty and the Beast

Mesa High put on a production of The Beauty and the Beast. I had heard such good things about it I thought it would be fun for presley and I to have a date night. She was so excited for it that I even got her to take a nap since it was going to b a long night. We went out to dinner, the whole time she was do any to get to the play. She could hardly wait did it to start once we got there and got positively giddy once the lights when down. The first half was almost 2 hours which had her getting a little squirmy at the end of it. The entire time she asked about a million questions(even though I had her watch the movie earlier that day)wonky she wanted to know when the next part was going to happen. During intermission age had the most fun picking up all the confetti and saving it got her brothers and dad. The ad ond act was definitely her favorite when she got to see Belle in her gold dress. She asked me "is that the real Belle?" she couldn't believe she got to see the real one! It was such a fun night and I loved being able to spend some quality girl time together.

0 comments: