3.12.2009

Love Day


This year for V-day Steve planned it, which is always my favorite. He took me to this awesome restaurant in Scottsdale called Fogo de Chao ( a Brazilian BBQ) I had never been to one, and was a little nervous we really didn't know what to expect. When we got there they told us to help ourselves to the Salad Bar and then the meat would come around when we were ready. There was no menus and no prices so we just went to town since we were paying for it wether we ate it or not. We got a ton of stuff at the salad bar since we thought the only other food was the meat. We were wrong they had these amazing cheese rolls that were like puffs, one of the best rolls ever. They also had mouth watering black beans and rice which is a fav. of mine. The meat was phenomenal and the dessert perfect. I loved it we had a blast. One of the thing we have most in common is our love of many different foods, I love sharing that with him. 

On V-day Stephen came home with these Beautiful Tulips, now for many yrs. Steve would come home with Roses and frankly I am not a rose person but he is getting better. I love Tulips they aren't my fav. but aren't they gorgeous. He did good. Plus he sent me to go get a pedicure for our hot date. I love that man.
The night before V-day we made up J's valentines. He picked the idea from the Family Fun magazine. A bag of teddy Bears, and gummy Bears. With a note saying "Bear Hugs" from Jackson.
Don't worry he also wore that pajama top for his Valentine's shirt.
I am so grateful for the Loves of my life. Each one of them brings so much joy everyday I spend with them. I am so lucky to live with all my best friends and to share my life with them.

1 comments:

Jami Baker said...

My husband has been wanting to go to a restaurant like this since he went to Bolivia on his mission. They had restaurants like this there. We just never knew where to go. I am going to have to surprise him and take him there. How much was it for the 2 of you? Just curious on how much to expect. What a fun Valentine's Day!!