12.29.2008

More December Fun

Every year Junky Trunk invites Santa to come visit the kids at the store and this Santa arrives in Style via Helicopter. Besides the Polar Express this is the only time my kids got to see the Big Guy and here they even get to sit on his lap and get a present. 
The boys loved it, but boy was it cold. 

Santa's Helicopter arrival-last year we missed this part.
Anticipation much!
Hot Cocoa of course






One of the days before Christmas the Advent Paper said to make ornaments. I got this idea from Jessica- thanks girl, the kids loved painting them. 

Progressive Dinner:
Every year for Christmas the Cummards have a Progressive Dinner (well it is not so much a dinner as it is just lots of food). Last year since I was so sick, I did not decorate very much for Christmas so I opted out. This year I was back in with some yummy Spinach & Artichoke dip. Every house was Super Yummy
at Cheryl's she made this stuff and I have already forgotten the name, they are kind of like funnel cake but in these cute shapes. 
Course it took about half and hour to make 10 but they were sure good, and cute.

0 comments: