It is Julie Kaleolani Meadows Peay's B-day today. We went to Red Robin on Monday to celebrate, which was quite a the good time. I think during the lunch each kid took their turn of being naughty or throwing a tantrum, which was fun for all those around us. Good thing it was noisy in there, and the mess we left, SAD!
Here are some things I love about JULES
1. she is HI-larious, especially when she is using a carefully chosen WORD.
2. She is always trying to please everyone.
3. She is so very smart, and is now a NURSE. I am so proud.
4. She knows how to SCAM like the best of them.
5. She is a TRUE friend, no matter how far away she was or how long we went without talking I always felt just as close to her.
Here are some things that remind me of Jules and the GOOD TIMES
1. Golfish, and O.J. for lunch
2. KBG dates
3. Brandon Tackett
4. I HATE YOU! 1 2 3
5. The D
6. San Fransisco
7. DYE my DATE
8. Sleepovers!!! couldn't hate them more.
9. Face Hickeys
10. Jules of Wisdom-Sorry
11. KZZP Summer Kickoff 2000, featuring Enrique Inglesias, Vitamin C, Melissa Etheridge
and a million more, Thanks for being such a good friend and for all of your support. I am so glad you are a mommy and finally live down here so we can hang out. Can't wait to see your BLOG!
Here are some pics from the past since I finally know how to work my scanner.
XanaDONT get ALS
9 hours ago