11.14.2007

Here Goes-Caution Long Post

I know I know it has been quite a long time since I posted, the main reason is that I have been spending nearly every day in town ( all day long) so there has been little time for blogging while I am home. I even have about 3 days of DVR shows still sitting there unwatched ( that is unheard of for me) But I thought that journaling is more important so I am going to try and catch up before I forget stuff. Here is a Recap of the last week.

On Thursday my mom came over to finish our yard. She had told Stephen for his B-day she was going to put in our winter grass in the front yard. The first time she came over she couldn't get through the mowing. So Stephen finished mowing the yard down to the ground. She came over and spread the seed and manure. While we all just sat around and watched.

A cute picture I took of Jackson while he was climbing on my car. He actually turns into quite a poser when I get the camera out.
Jackson chugging an Egg Nog
My mom hard at work
Hudson started standing up by himself and staying up on Thursday. Isn't he so cute

On Friday I met some friends from my ward at the New Mall to play in the play area, Angie also joined us. This was my first time and I loved it, the mall is so great most importantly the Forever 21 is GINORMOUS ( I love that store) the only thing missing is a GAP. Jackson made a new BFF while we were there a boy from our ward. They were having the best time, when we saw them again in the food court for lunch they had to eat together. Next off to Costco to eat some free food and get a few things with Ang. That night was my brothers first and last playoff game, it was so sad. I also found out that my HUSBAND has been Mr. Iresponsible. A while back he got pulled over for his brake lights and didn't have his insurance card in the car ( he is not very responsible) so he got a ticket which he didn't pay and didn't report on his court date, so they automatically suspended his liscense which he still drove on and then got pulled over again this time the cops handcuffed him read him his rights and threw him in the back of the cop car. For some crazy reason they didn't take him to jail. The whole time he is trying not to laugh but does have a big ole grin on his face. ( crazy I know) So he can't drive, he saw the judge and he told him he was late for his date so he has to pay the $ 1100 dolllars!!!!! which is ridiculous since he actually does have insurance, the court told him he could try another judge which he did after I had to drive him around for 3 days miss UPS in the mornings and spend the night a couple times at his moms. Luckily the new judge dissmissed the charges.

Friday night Ellie spent the night, they had so much fun sleeping on the floor in the family room, the woke in great moods. It was a little weird having to get a girl ready, I am so used to boys. It was so much fun, getting her cute little outfit on complete with matching bracelet and necklace, and then getting to do her hair. Which unfortantely didn't last very long. ( Suzie must do it like a million times a day to keep it looking so nice all the time) We went to Jackson's game, then off to play with all the cousins at Grandma Cheryl's.

Monday I took Stephen to court, and after we went to Cracker's ( I thought I deserved a little treat for waking up so dang early and shuttling Stephen around) plus we had money there. It was soooo sooo good, I had the Cheese Blintzes, if you have never had these please try them. During our wonderful breakfast Hudson had the biggest blowout of all time right in the restaurant. All up his back down his pants and a nice puddle on the high chair, I felt so sorry for all the people around us. I spent the next ten minutes in the bathroom giving him a sink bath. Yes I went back and finished my delicious meal. Stephen still couldn't get his license back since the DMV was closed so I shuttled him around a bit more. That night Jackson went to Brody's birthday party at the bowling alley, while we attended Heritage night at the Cummards. The food was once again fantastic and I ate way too much. Luckily Jackson missed the Candy Bar game ( 3 of the boys kept trying so hard to get this one big hershey's bar which ended up in disaster while Molly and Consy made out with 4 candy bars each.)

Today I took the kids for a well check, it couldn't have come at a better time. Hudson has been sick since thursday. At least once a day he projectile throws up his bottle, he hasn't been eating very much and has had diharea. The doc said it is probably just a stomach bug that may last another week( goody). The office was a bit of a nightmare since I was waiting over and hour and didn't get out of there until 2 hours after I got there. Plus both of the boys got Flu shots. That was fun. Everything else is looking great.

Sorry for the abnormally long post but I am sure you are just skimming over it anyway.

15 comments:

Cummards said...

Casey has been throwing up TONS since yesterday afternoon. I swear he must have got it from someone down there! It was HUDSON! Just kidding, because he doesn't really have bad diharea. He doesn't eat hardly at all, which is sort of nice for me because he's still nursing, but so sad! I can't wait to go to the new mall when I'm back! Adam and Leana live right over by it, so I saw it and it looked so nice! Can't wait to see you guys again.

The Wilkins' said...

Sounds like quite the excitment for you guys! I am impressed with your Mom's skills! That's awesome! Hudson is growing up too fast!

Jen Beals said...

I say this every time, your kids are too cute. And that new mall is great, mine and Curt's favorite part, other than it's only twenty minutes away, is the apple store. No more trips to Chandler!! Anyways, I totally know about camping out in town. It seems like any time there is something going on in the evening, we end up packing our entire house, our kid and two large dogs into two cars in order to stay at my mom's because it's more convenient then driving back to QC. Ah one day we'll move back!!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Wow...busy, busy, busy! I love that Jackson is a little poser. And look at Hudson standing up. Chloe is 14 months and isn't even walking yet. Man, let me tell you...she is a DRAMA QUEEN! I am glad that you got your yard done and now comes the pretty grass.

Oh yeah, Chloe just had a blowout while we were at Disneyland. These little kiddos just pick the perfect times to do their duties!!

My Loves said...

Consider it done! Passed the word on to Karlee. Okay, Crystal, you are hilarious! I love your blog (even the novels) and your kids are so precious! Let me know when you want to take me through one of your intense calve workouts....

The Tyler's said...

Yup U read the whole thing! I'm a great friend huh? I know it's like 1:00 am but I just got done with work and I'm trying to wind down.....but this is not working! Cute pics! That picture of your mom is sad!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I just read that whole thing because I love to hear about 'Zilla and Huddy.' (Elle loves nick names) I can't belive Hudson is standing up- he is SO cute. Watch out, he's not going to be a baby for much longer! But maybe that's a good thing for you- soon no more diapers (and blowouts) and maybe he'll grow out of throwing up.

Mary Ann said...

So glad you are back to blogging. YOur mom is so stinkin nice to help with your yard. I can't believe Hudson is standing. I miss you. WIsh I could have gone to crackers with you! Who is going to win the bachelor???

Ern said...

sorry to hear about all of the inconveniences! that's a bummer about stephen...but it sounds like you guys have worked it out with "the system"... soo kudos on that! The boys are getting so big and handsome as ever!

chris+amber said...

You definitely deserved that trip to Crackers...sans the blow out Hudson had there! You poor thing! I laughed out loud when you said you did finish your meal there. Your mom is a rockstar! I don't even know how to use a lawnmower. I hope your boys feel better!

Kristina said...

Seriously I don't know how you do all those things!! Your a crazy lady! :) And I LOVE Crackers by the way!! My brother and his new wife had their reception there and it was SOOOOOOO awsome!

Lynsey said...

First of all, Jackson looks way to happy in the picture with the stitches, He's so funny!! Melanie told me that owen was concerned that he left half of his chin at the park haha!!
2nd I think I saw your mom at Home depot, she totally looks the same:) 3rd Im glad I wasn't the only upset one about the Gap missing at the new mall? What were they thinking? Its a Fun mall though, forever 21 is HUGE!! Hopefully things start to slow down for you, your life has seemed very eventful lately.

Suzy Cummard said...

Mr. Irresponsible-
Stop laughing you nerd

Thanks for watching Ellie... I have to tease her hair to make it stay all day It is as fine as mine SAD
I do have some really funny pictures of the kids when they were here on Friday night Steve will probably kill me Whoops

Hudson- quit growing up. You are a baby

We missed you last night at Cheryl's. I had a good time playing with Sally & Jonnie They were being so funny I was helping Sally do a forward roll & Jonnie would watch & try to do it by herself.. she would lay on her side & then roll over It was so cute.
Why the heck have all the babies grown up so fast?
I hope we can both get pregnant together this next time.

(I tried submitting this comment like 2-3 nights ago... NICE how my internet stopped working IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING! Since it was so long, I saved it to WORD!!)

Rhiannon said...

Wow sounds like at crazy time. You are great mom and those boys are so darn cute.
I got a ticket once before I was married and then I never paid it. I tried to change my license in UT after I got married but they said I couldn't get a new one. The next time I came down to Mesa I spent the trip trying to reinstate my license so that I could get the new one. Being a new to marriage, I know Mike was thinking who did I marry? That wasn't that last time I left a ticket unpaid. I know I should have just paid them but i felt I didn't deserve it. Yeah I would have to say that I'm pretty irresponsible about those types of things.:)

Rhiannon said...

Wow sounds like at crazy time. You are great mom and those boys are so darn cute.
I got a ticket once before I was married and then I never paid it. I tried to change my license in UT after I got married but they said I couldn't get a new one. The next time I came down to Mesa I spent the trip trying to reinstate my license so that I could get the new one. Being a new to marriage, I know Mike was thinking who did I marry? That wasn't that last time I left a ticket unpaid. I know I should have just paid them but i felt I didn't deserve it. Yeah I would have to say that I'm pretty irresponsible about those types of things.:)