9.06.2007

Just one of the boys





The other night Stephen and Jackson were wrestling and messing around like boys do. Well Hudson was getting so jealous, he is always wanting to be in on the fun, but he is a little small for most things. Everytime Jackson would run out of the room Hudson would follow after him, but Jackson was just winding up to run at Stephen so Hudson would have to turn right back around and chase him, which kept continuing in that fashion. They were so cute playing together.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that the Dads play with the boys! Damon plays all the time with ours! It is WWF every night!

Suzy Cummard said...

I am sure Crystal all ready can relate Jenna! HA HA (SO can my sister, Auburn!) I am not sure I could handle it ALL of the time. I guess I'll stick with flips & etc. everywhere, for now... (except Noah keeps it real!)