My baby is now 8 months, I truly can't believe how fast it has gone by. Here are some things my baby enjoys and loves to do, with pictures as well.
- He loves to play in the toilets ( if we have left a door open or a toilet seat up, he knows and crawls like a speed demon to it)
- If the toilet seat is down he decides he will play with the toilet paper instead
- His favorite thing to do is play with the cord for the blinds on the door. He can seriously play right there for a 1/2 hour straight.
-Playing with his brother always makes him happy.
- He doesn't like to be thrown up in the air, but does love to be swung from side to side.
- Anytime someone is eating or drinking near him, he goes crazy trying to get some.
- Once in a while he will say MaMa
- He loves his silkie, binkies and baba (even after it is gone he keeps on suckin)
- No matter how mad he is I can put on Elmo's World and he will sit there mesmerized and watch the whole thing. He also loves when I sing it to him.
- He is a pretty calm baby and not agressive towards other babies( this being the exact opposite of Jackson), except everytime he sees Puff dog he follows her around trying to get her.
- Huddy also loves to stand up to the bath tub and just stare longingly into it, apparently remembering the good times.
- He also loves paper, eating it tearing it anything that that ruins it.
- If he sees anything on the ground he goes right for it and tries to eat it.
- Huds also loves to get his picture taken and smiles when ever the camera is on him.
- When he crawls on the tile he has one leg up it is hilarious to watch and he is super fast too.
- Everytime I go to change Hudson's diaper he twists around as hard as he can making it very difficult to change him
Each day is filled with new experiences and I love to watch him learn and grow.
The Glossary of Telescopes
1 day ago