4.16.2007

Long time no Blog

It feels like forever since I have blogged. Suzanne says I am neglecting my duties. The last few days everytime I was on my computer I was working on turning my home videos into a DVD for Jackson. I told Steve that we needed a Mac computer so I could do all this great stuf, like make movies and I chat. And so far I have done squat. So I thought it was time, and after many many hours and a few phone calls to Angie, I made my first one. A DVD of Jackson's first 2 years along with picture slideshows. I gotta tell you I am pretty proud of myself. Even though I have not been doing my own posting, I have still kept up on all of yours and am proud to say that you are all doing a tremendous job! I love learning all about you and your families so keep it up.

7 comments:

Jenna said...

That's cool you did that. I got a Mac and I need to ask Ang how to use it too. It seems like projects like that never end!!

The Wilkins' said...

Yes, I have missed your blogs Crystal. I thought you were neglecting us. I did notice you commented on mine though, so I can't complain too much. Sounds like some fun projects though. Can you post a link to your video do you think? That'd be cool. PS The recipes are on Ali's blog. I put them on the comments of her recipe I think.

Mary Ann said...

good to hear from you again! you are awesome to get the videos done for jackson, he will love them! we need to go to an all nighter soon!

Suzy Cummard said...

THANKS Pres., but you better keep it up or else people are gonna campaign to take your place? Are you coming in town Tues.? or Thurs.? Let me know, so I can ask Shalae to watch Elle!
Aren't those girls so cute? The pictures turned out cute!

chris+amber said...

I'm glad you're back in the blogging world. We missed your posts. You're a good mom to put a DVD together for Jackson. He's gonna love it. Oh, by the way, I tried your white chili recipe a few weeks ago and it's SUPER easy and SUPER yummy! I was too lazy to cook and shred some chicken breasts, so I just used two cans of Costco's yummy canned chicken and it was still tasty! Thanks for that recipe!

See it Try it Love it said...

glad you liked it Amber, and I am glad I am back. I have missed my blogging buddies. I will not shirk in my duties again.

Julie Jan said...

I agree with Suzanne!! I have been checking your blog and have missed them!! But you had a good excuse!! I want to see more pictures of your cute boys!!