4.19.2007

Movie Quote Level 4-Winner Jenna Lines AGAIN

Kate Mosley: I love you.
Doug Dorsey: Just remember who said it first.
The Cutting Edge- wow Jen you are truly the best. I thought this would be a hard one. As for the rest of you she needs some competition.

I'm sure I don't do anything you would find exciting. I don't open beer bottles with my toes, I don't sit around and count what's left of my teeth, hey, I don't even enjoy a good tractor pull.

Next Clue:
I swear, you let me down and it'll take them a month to count the blade marks on your back.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm! Old Yeller?????

Ali said...

footloose?

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

DB Sweeny,hockeyplayer turned iceskater, wins the championship, and the girl...........THE CUTTING EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and don't forget---TOE PICK!!!!!

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah's Nonsense said...

I LOVE that movie. I'm going to have to start getting on more so I can catch the next movie trivia before Jenna gets to it!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, This is really Nerdy! I told you, you can not stump Jen. You and her are the same when it comes to movies. I am going to try to help you think of a level 10 to really stump her. In the mean time we all do need to brush up on our movie trivia skills.

chris+amber said...

Jenna is dang good at these! I want her on my team when we play Reel Clues. Her & Chris would ambush any other team. Chris is good at these things too.

amberbuck said...

I don't get it, where are the new quotes to guess at?