4.19.2007

To the Stalkers

To all of you out there that lurk on sites of those who you do not really know, that is fine I don't mind and do it myself. But there are some who do not know how to keep their judgemental and jealous thoughts to themselves. I just heard of a friend who got a very very hurtful and rude comment on her blog from someone claiming to be The Truth. Telling her many awful things about Her life. If this person really knew her, they would never say such things and if they don't know her they have NO RIGHT. My friend is Wonderful person who does not deserve such a thing. Please do not ruin it for the people who blog. We do it because we love it and want to share our lives with those people that we care about. If you think something so horrible about us then Do NOT read our blog, and certainly dont think that you are so high and mighty that you have a right to place judgement and advice on us. That is not your place.

To all the rest of you, please enjoy and come back often. If you do not like what I have to say then Stay away.

Thanks Crystal Annie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is AMEN SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Nicely said Crystal. Obviously people have no life is they are commenting to people they don't even know.

Anonymous said...

haha! you guys are so funny! welcome to the world of blogging. there are some pretty nasty 15 year olds out there. but i do like to stalk this blog for sure. the other one i stalk won't invite me.

Meggs said...

Thank You Crystal!!! You said what we all wanted to.

chris+amber said...

Yeah, Jenna, I am sorry that happened to you. Go President Crystal!

amberbuck said...

you go girl and if they ever say something to me I will hunt them down and....well... I'll do something.

Ginger John said...

Crystal you are awesome and so sweet. Jenna- I wanted to comment on your blog and tell you I thought your story was very sweet and your ring was gorgeous. We live in a Jealous world that's all. Hope you didn't take it to heart.