10.07.2007

Final Rundown

Sorry I missed the last of the shows, with Jackson's many parties I kind of forgot. So here goes

The Office- Pretty much the best comedy on television. Is is hilarious, if you are not already watching this show then you should start. I guarantee if you rent the first season and watch it you will love it. If you are already watching it you do not need convincing to stay, because you know how absolutely hilarious it is, and how everytime you talk about it, you laugh. The last episode about Ryan coming back was too funny Kelly and Ryan's relationship is my favorite. Pam and Jim together oh I love it they are so cute, and she has gotten a lot cuter on the show.

My Name is Earl- This show is great, so funny and Jamie Presely is the best.

Grey's Anatomy- I love this show and loved the Season Premiere but the whole "Bambi" thing was kind of lame. I also really miss Addison.

Ugly Betty- I just started watching this show this summer and rented the last season. I love it, I love all the characters and it is so LOL funny. This is one of my new favorites.

Big Shots- this show is good, a bit dirty though. I do love all the guys in it, especially my favorite Michael Vartan from ( Never Been Kissed and Alias)


Smallville- I know I love WB shows ,and I still love Smallville it just gets better unlike 7th Heaven that just got worse. I loved it and can't wait to watch more.


Supernatural- More WB, I love how they use all their character and just put them in new shows, the boys are so cute, and I love Supernatural shows, so I love it.


Bionic Woman- this show was o.k. I thought the acting wasn't that good and the plot a little lame. Though I may continue to watch it because well frankly I do that.


Las Vegas- Great, except for James Caan is gone and I loved him but to take his place is Tom Selleck who doesn't love him. I love this show.

Ghost Whisperer- Love it, I like these kinds of shows.


Numbers- Great show , about which takes math to solve the FBI's problems. Great characters and very interesting.

Desperate Housewives- Loved it, I love all the new secrets we get to find out.

Brothers and Sister- such a great show, the only part I don't like is the gay stuff, but it is a keeper.

Sorry these aren't more detailed but you can see I like pretty much all the shows I watch and I watch a lot. If you have any that you think I would like just let me know. I love to watch new things.

By the way I watched Chuck and I love it, he is such a funny guy.

11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I can't believe you have time to watch all of these! YOu crack me up! I need to watch the office... of all these, I just watch Grey's and love it... Bambi thing was wierd though!

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW, how the heck do you have time? I am being very serious.
I know it is one of your hobbys, though.

I gotta say I didn't even have time to read all about the shows. I DID read The Office & I am totally still laughing.

OH, & I love the new quote! That cracked me up!!!
DOUBLE JEPORDY!!!

HA HA

The Wilkins' said...

Love ya Crystal! I'm with them - where do you find the time? And I know your house is ALWAYS clean.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Oh, a Jedi knight would be so cute! I bet they have some great deals online. Those Halloween Stores (there's one at Chandler Mall this year, YAY!) are the best, though!! Have you guys gone this year? So fun. Did you watch the premier for Pushing Daisies? Dark comedy is always such a strange thing, but I really thought the show was interesting and cute. Very different from anything else out there. (It reminds me of Amelie, actually, did you see that? French film.) And, of course, the Office rocks!

Ern said...

I think you would like Aliens in America. it's on monday nights on the CW. It's really funny. about a nerdy kid in high school. his 'rents get a foreign exchange student, thinking a handsome swede-friend will make their nerdy son more popular.... only to end up with a pakistani foreign exchange student...the son thinks this as social suicide and the show gets funnier.

i'm glad desperate housewives got better this season. i'm excited to find out how everything ends up!

Kristina said...

Thanks for the new office quote!! The Office is like Napolian Dynamite....it doesn't matter how many times you quote it, you still laugh till your in tears--I think that makes it even funnier than when you watch it. I love getting together w/my family cuz we all watch and it is helarious when we start "office quoting" and pretty soon we are all in tears!! And yeah for Chuck! Love that one too!

Kristina said...

Thanks for the new office quote!! The Office is like Napolian Dynamite....it doesn't matter how many times you quote it, you still laugh till your in tears--I think that makes it even funnier than when you watch it. I love getting together w/my family cuz we all watch and it is helarious when we start "office quoting" and pretty soon we are all in tears!! And yeah for Chuck! Love that one too!

Jenna said...

I can't believe you watch seriously every show I have ever heard of. I have about 5 0r 6 that I really like, and Damon thinks I am a TV fanatic. He would die with all yours LOL!!!!! YOu are funny!

Lynsey said...

How in the world do you make time to watch all of your shows?? You crack me up:)

Anonymous said...

your obsession with tv has reached a new, unhealthy, level. there aren't enough hours in the day for u to watch all those shows.

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memilih-apartemen-untuk-tempat-tinggal