10.12.2007

Hanging with the Sloan's





On Wednesday after we did our taxes ( Ouch), the boys and I headed over to see Angie's new pad. It looks great, we decided to go to the park since it was so hot in their house because they didn't have any fans up and couldn't do it themselves. The park was great and the weather to. Plus walking in Agritopia is awesome, the neighborhood is so gorgeous that it just feels nice. Stephen called and I told him that I was at Angies and wasnt going to go home for a little bit since the traffic back to QC at 5:00 is horrendous, I asked if he wanted to come by and put in A fan while we wait, course I didn't know they had 5 fans. He came, and while the boys put up the fans, we went and got food. I introduced them to Joe's Farm grill which is in walking distance of their house, and got the sweet potatoe fries! Yummy! It was a great night, I am so glad they moved their, since Angie has been married they haven't lived even remotely close to us. First we were in Mesa and them in Paradise Valley then they moved to Suprise and then we move to QC and them to Phoenix. Now we are the closest we have ever been, and it is the best we can finally hang out instead of just talking on the phone all the time. I just hope we can get closer to them ( that is if we ever sell our house) Here are some pics. Ang made Huddy try on Maddux's old costume.

6 comments:

the cummard family said...

What was Maddux old costume? What are your boys being for Halloween....wait, will you even be here for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

oh, you live in queen creek? Okay, is Agritopia a new name out that way? I have been to Joes Farm Grill (AMAZING BURGERS) and didn't realize it was called Agritopia. Not Higley?

Mary Ann said...

I love the pic of hudson in a costume. SO cute... glad you finally get to live by ANg!

Suzy Cummard said...

Oh, how fun. I know you are loving how close they are now.
You went to Joe's? What the? Ummmm, yummmmm!!

The Wilkins' said...

So fun! I'm jealous. I can't believe how big and cute all your boys are!

Anonymous said...

hey! you live in agritopia?! so do i! small world !