What to say about Sarah. First off I love having her as a sister-in-law. The only thing bad is that she lives so far away. Here are some things I love about her.
1. She is such a fashion forward gal, always wearing the cutest stuff, which I then end up copying.
2. She has GREAT hair, like a horse so perfectly strong, healthy and shiny.
3. Such the peacemaker, never one to be contentious
4. A blast to be around, she made my stay in Utah the best.
5. A great mom to little Casey!
6. She brings her baby to class with her!!!!!
7. A great cook.
8. Loved her VW bug.
Things I hate about her!
1. Looks perfect while pregnant and 2 seconds after she has the baby. I would kill for her body.
2weeks after the baby
cutest prego girl ever.
Posted by See it Try it Love it at 8:39 AM