10.12.2007

Schnepf Farm Part 2- My Hubby





When Stephen got home from work last night I asked him if he wanted to go ( since we could get back in for free and QC residents are half price, plus it is so close). I fully expected him to say no, being that he was too tired and he really isn't into that kind of stuff) but he said YES! So after we ate dinner we headed out once again, I bundled up Huddy but I didn't think it would be that cold, but from the moment we got their Jack was complaining of being cold. I though it was actually quite nice. The night was kind of a bust to a great day, since Jackson was so worn out from the day that he was a bit of a crank that had to go to the bathroom 4 times in the hour that we were there. I guess a full day at something like that is not such a good idea. I heard that the train ride was spooky at night and super fun, but it was kinda lame and Jack wasn't impressed though he loves trains so all was good. We did the roller coaster again and Jackson insisted I go with him. It was actually a pretty good one, and I loved seeing his face up close he loved it. Stephen did the orange throw and rode the big swing, a bit nerdy! Then we did the corn maze, way cold and impossible to see. Jackson also rode the big slide a few times. Then we stopped to get Jackson a chocolate donut that he had been begging for all night. Since they don't have any he picked a cinnamon roll, which he ate half of. I got a pumpkin donut that everyone was raving about and it was soooo good. Luckily Jackson ate half or I would have scarfed it. It was pretty fun but next time I don' t think we will stay all day. Here are some pics. sorry about the quality I don't know if there was so much dust in the air or if it was on my lens or what plus I had my point and shoot camera instead, and the one of Stephen I was way too far away for the flash to work. The picture of Jackson on the train is pretty much how he was acting most of the night, the last pic he did so good since I promised him the rest of the donut.

9 comments:

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

oh, yeah! That's a lot of Schnepf Farms for one day, girl! I love it though ... we go every year and I can't wait to go this year! Maybe we'll wait another week since you thought it was too warm, though. Your little guys are so adorable! Where did you get Jackson's face painted? Is it by the shops?

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE all these cute pumpkin pics! I wish we lived by schnepf farms.. it looks so fun. I have never been!! Looks like you went enough times for me and you! :) Miss ya!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Looks like you had a blast with the fam! We get to go next week for the boys school. I love that place but it sure is dusty isn't it?!! Cute pictures, you have a cute family!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Those days can be so fun, but so overwhelming, too. That's great that Dad went along, though. Looks like ya'll had an overall good time!

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW, what a great advertiser you are. *WINK
You got tons of good pictures!!
FuN FuN!!

Do you know how excited I am for Hudson Boy?

SO!!!!

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

LOL ... it's okay. You are still way cooler than me, remember? I could never have feet even half as beautiful as yours hahaha!

Julie Jan said...

I totally need to check this place out! How fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

The Richins Family said...

we had a blast there on thrusday night. gotta love the discount! we did the roller coaster too and yep it was chilly. we left our home at 5:30pm and then left there at 9pm. our feet were sore.

Flaherty Fam said...

It seems like Schnepf Farm is the place to be this year. Looks like your fam had lots of fun. Your boys are total cuties. I also noticed on your "great websites" you have a blog book link. Have you done this yet? How do you like it? I downloaded the software, but for some reason when it asks me to login it doesn't identify my blogsite. I was just wondering if you have had any troubles. I am hoping they have a customer service contact # or something.