10.28.2007

Friday Night Fever- Go MHS

Friday night was the homecoming game, Travis just got his cast off so he didn't play but we came to support. As an added bonus the Alumni Bunnies were performing. Angie was so excited for it. They were all so cute, I even got to see Trisha Wallace who now has long blonde hair ( crazy). Here are some pics of the night.

Maddux and Jackson with the balloons they went and got from some kids in the crowd.
Everytime I went to take a picture of Jackson watching the game wih his balloon he would turn and smile as big as he could at the camera.
Here is my dad, he gets really into the game



6 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

That is so fun. I wish I could've been there with you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

JKMeeks said...

That is the coolest thing. I wish I would of gone to Mesa High. You girls are all so cute. I am glad you got pictures I will have to show these to my mom.

the cummard family said...

I love that pic of Angie laughing...so cute.

Katie Peterson said...

Love all the pics....everyone's face it priceless! I can't believe Trisha had long, blonde hair! I haven't seen her since HS! Wish I could have made it!

Katie Peterson said...

Love all the pics....everyone's face it priceless! I can't believe Trisha had long, blonde hair! I haven't seen her since HS! Wish I could have made it!

Jenna said...

Way to go Ang!!!!!!!!!