3.30.2007

Books

I don't know how many of you like to read, but I love it. The only problem is I will just keep reading the same book over and over, because I have nothing new to read. The only time I get a new one is if someone reccomends it. So I was hoping you guys could give me reccomendations for books that you have read and love. I just finished reading The Giver (for the 3rd time, it is that good) by Lois Lowry. It is a short book and easy to read. I am now reading The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks that my mother-in-law Cheryl told me about. It is a sequel to The Notebook. So far I am really enjoying it. I will be waiting for your ideas.

7 comments:

Ali said...

Ok, I have the book for you. Its called "Twilight". Now this is not a classic, not literature, just a fun page-turner. I read it in one day...its 500 pages. It is a really easy read, mostly dialogue. GET IT!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

How funny is that. I clicked on post so I could recomment Twilight. It's really good. The sequel isn't AS fabulous, but it's great because you get more of the story (New Moon, I believe) and the third and final book in the series isn't out yet. These are by Stephenie Meyer if I remember right.

Just so I can add an original suggestion...Goose Girl. It's another fun one. (And by the way, good pick with The Giver).

See it Try it Love it said...

Thanks you guys those sounds great, I will definitely get the Twilight.

BLGH8R said...

Does the LDS church pay for Blog?

See it Try it Love it said...

Blog Hater- I have no idea what that means. And don't hate

Suzy Cummard said...

Who is this blog hater? My husband just laughed as he read it & made a good point! "If you hate blogs, then don't look."

Anonymous said...

I hopped onto your blog from Megan's. This is Rachel Cunningham by the way. I was going to recomend "Twighlight" also! There you go...three witnesses. Two of my other favorites..."These is my words" by Nancy Turner and "Moonraker's Bride" by Madeline Brent. Your kids are so cute!