3.26.2007

White Chilli

My friend Ali decided to do a recipe blog exchange so here is one of my favorites, that a lot of people seem to love.
2 cans northern white beans
1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 bar pepper jack cheese, cubed
1 can chicken broth
1 jar green salsa
Shred the chicken, cut cheese into chunks. Add all of the ingredients to the crock pot and cook on low until cheese melts. Cook about 2 hours , stirring occasionally. All done! Serve with sour cream, cilantro and cornbread.

4 comments:

Ali said...

yummy . . .i love easy recipes~

Hess Fam said...

YAY! I'm so glad that you thought to add recipes! I thought that would be a great idea for blogging! I saw your newest addition on Angie's website. He's adorable...AND...I love his name! I'm excited to find a new blogging friend!

The Wilkins' said...

Sounds good Crystal!

chris+amber said...

I LOVE chili! This sounds so tasty. I am a huge fan of soup. I will definitely try this one! Thanks!