3.23.2007

The Suns Game


Stephen and I went to the game last night, we got to sit front row(not courtside) it was great and our seats got us into the Toyota Club that has free food. For those of you who don't know me very well, that was the best part of the night. I loved the food and kept eating (mostly because it was free) Then during the game we saw the actor Michael Clark Duncan, that was pretty cool, he is not as huge as I thought he would be.
My brother Colin and his wife Heather watched the boys and I am sad to say experienced their first Blow Out. When we got there thy were holding him up wiping him off, it was pretty funny. Sorry guys I can remember my first blow out and it was quite a shocker. At least they are prepared now.

7 comments:

chris+amber said...

Are you SERIOUS?! I was there too with Chris! We were on the 8th row. We saw Michael Clark Duncan too with his significant other with some wonderful blonde hair going there. How funny!! It was a fun game!

See it Try it Love it said...

That is too crazy, I can't believe you were there. I wish we would have seen you. Totally the hair was crazy.

Ali said...

Am I the only one who doesn't know who Michael Clark Duncan is?!

Blowouts always happen for me as we are out the door to go somewhere, without fail.

Melis said...

No worries, Ali. I don't who Michael Clark Duncan is either. :) It's sounds like you guys had a good time, though!

The Wilkins' said...

I have no idea who MCD is either. I'll have to google him. Suns games are always fun - especially with good seats, and more importantly FREE FOOD!

Suzy Cummard said...

Thanks for your tickets on Tues. so Lance & I could celebrate 5 years of being married! It was so much fun!
P.S. I totally know who that one guy is! ... ??

Suzy Cummard said...

Crystal- I am writing again on Monday morning. WHAT IS UP? You have not written in awhile & since I know so many people (Anonymous or not) check this all day, they must be getting bored!
Do some more movie lines! I have actually checked it a few times this week! You are getting me hooked!
BTW- if someone guesses the movie, why put "anonymous?" Why not let people know you are smart?