3.20.2007

Crystal Annie

1. Blogging is my new favorite hobby
2. I am a tv-aholic, my DVR list has about 50 shows. and yes I find the time to watch them all.
3. I absolutely love my feet.
4. I am worried I am going to have all boys. I LOVE boys, but I don't think I could handle not having one girl.
5. I miss high school terribly.
6. I didn't go to my senior prom and yes I am still a little bitter.
7. I love my friends and try to stay close with all of them. (bloggin is making that easier)
8. I love jewelry, earrings especially.
9. I used to hate my height, but I am finally happy with it ( I am 5'9 or 10). Course this is due in part to the fact that my husband is 6'4
10. My boys are the most important people in the world to me. They make everyday better, and I couldn't imagine life without them in it.
11. My husband and I agree on food. Which is so great, we love sushi -Ah So; mexican- Gecko; bbq- Joe's; and my stepdad's fish fry's.
12. I love going to the movie theatre.
13. After every meal I HAVE to have something sweet(preferably chocolate)
14. I want to go to Greece
15. New York is the coolest place I have ever been to, it is just like I imagined. I can't wait to take Stephen this year.
16. I would love to move back east, if I could handle the snow.
17. I went to EAC -Eastern Arizona College in Thatcher, and I LOVED it!
18. I almost always dance while I am trying on clothes in a dressing room.
19. I do not like Vegas.
20. One of my favorite things to do is sit outside on a nice day and swing.
21. I am frugal.
22. I LOVE to read, I have read the work and the glory set 3 times.
23. I hate forwards, especially ones where you have to do something.
24. While I am not very athletic I do love to play softball.
25. I am a bit of a homebody, and hated sleepovers, because I would get so homesick. Plus I am a little OCD when it come to sleeping, I can't have any noise, light or anyone touching me when I go to sleep. And I need 4 pillows.
26. I don't like to shop. Unless it is Target.
27. I hardly ever sunburn.
28. I also have to sit on the counter when I do my make-up (melissa miles blog)
29. I take short showers.
30. I can't whistle.
31. I am afraid to use yeast so I never bake bread.
32. I love playing Bunko, even though I loose alot.
33. I make my BFF Angie talk to me when I drive to and from my house in Queen Creek to Mesa, to pass the time. Thanks for doing that Ang.
34.I changed my name from Crystal Ann to Crystal Annie.
35. I tried to get people to call me Birdie in High School (from the movie Hope Floats)
36. I sleep in a lot. Luckily my son Jackson loves to sleep in as well.
37. I would much rather be pregnant during bathing suit season.
38. I used to want 7 kids and I have changed that to 5.
39. I am very indecisive. I make my mom come with me to make most of my decisions.
40. I love the smell of coffee.
41. I love every single thing about Christmas. I miss it already.
42. I love long jeans, especially since it is so hard to find them long enough for me.
43. I remember everything.
I hope this inspires you all to do a list.

5 comments:

Melis said...

I love this list thing. It's so fun to read! LOL that you dance while trying on clothes in the dressing room! Lovin' it! And you are exactly like Rob about the whole OCD when it comes to sleeping! That is too funny!! And I love the new look of your blog!

The Wilkins' said...

So fun to read your list! I knew a lot of the things about you, but laughed because I had forgotten some. It was fun to learn a few new things about you though. I don't know that I could come up with anything interesting about myself. We'll see. Love the new look of the blog too.

chris+amber said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you made a list of things about yourself. I really enjoy learning about you. I love your blog's new look too!

Anonymous said...

Crystal Annie (he he he)
What wonderful things about you, I already knew most of those things about you, but that is why it was fun to read, because I was laughing the whole time. Sleepovers... ah the good ole days! call me anytime if it makes your driving time go quicker, I am here for ya,

Ali said...

Loving the lists!! And I was thinking at lunch that it's amazing how you can remember so much...awesome.