12.15.2007

Last Game

So Jackson had his last t-ball game of the season. It was freezing but Jackson made it through. On his last run at bat while he was on second base the ball rolled past him and of course he had to start chasing it. So he was in the lead and the whole opposing team was running behind him. Only the second time he did it during the 8 game season. Thats my boy. They got trophies which is not exactly what I would have chosen for him but when the rest of the team is getting one what can you do. ( the trophy is humongous for a 4 year old) After the game all he wanted to do was show everyone his trophy first we had to stop by my dads to show him, Jackson couldn't have been more proud. Then to Grandma Cheryl and Grandma Karens. It was a fun season though I don't know if I will do it next year since most of the games I had to force him to go to. But we will see.

0 comments: