9.24.2008

Sugar Cookies

After FHE on monday we decided to make sugar cookies and hand them out to a couple of people.I was going to make them from a Betty Crocker bag mix but I thought no I am going to make homemade ones for the FIRST time ever. Yes I have never made sugar cookies before partly due the fact that until just recently I did not own a rolling pin which makes it pretty difficult to do without one. We had a blast Huddy just wanted to eat the frosting and Stephen kept stealing bites of dough but J was right in there doing it all. After our first time success we took them to Mrs. K, J's old preschool teacher and his primary teacher ( His choice) 



10 comments:

The Ruttingers said...

how fun sugar cookies are the best! I cant wait until you guys move closer so that we can hang out more

The Tyler's said...

So fun! I love the pic of J acting like little miss betty crocker himself!
And I'm really sad I didn't go to the "snow day". It looks like you guys had so much fun.
See you tomorrow!

Lynsey said...

I love sugar cookies, they look YUMMY!! Feel free to spread the love:)
Its fun seeing you on Sundays...You are so stinkin cute!!

Jamie W. said...

Congrats on making sugar cookies from scratch. They look YUMMY. Love the green frosting. You have some cute little helpers. : )

Jennie said...

Yum!! That looks like so much fun, I love to do things like that with my kids...just not the clean-up part. btw I have never made sugar cookies either...but I love to eat them. :)

Krystal Allen Payne said...

wow! You are very brave to let your kids have free range making sugar cookies, including the mixing. They are all so cute and your little presley is just adorable.

Suzy Cummard said...

Dang Gina- you really did some updating! (or am I just really behind?)

You are such a fun, cute mom. Those pictures are so cute.
Actually- all your pics are. Everytime I saw one of Miss Presley, I would say aloud: AHH!
Why is she always sleeping when I'm around?

Melissa said...

I need your address...email me @ melisbrems@gmail.com

Mary Ann said...

I've never made sugar cookies either.. well none that turned out! Those look great. you are such a fun mom and have the cutest kids in the world!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the delicious sugar cookies. Not a single one was wasted and every bite was enjoyable. Thanks for realizing I would need that sugar high to keep up with all my busy preschoolers. It was so great to see Jackson--I miss that little boy trio!!