Today is my 6 yr. anniversary. I have been so busy I practically forgot all about it. Luckily my wonderful husband woke me up this morning to wish me a Happy Anniversary before he left for work. I wanted to say a few things about Stephen.
1. He is very loyal. No matter what he never talks bad about anybody.
2. He is a great father, since the day Jackson came into this world Stephen has been wonderful, loving, supportive. He totally does his share of the parenting and never makes me look like the bad guy.
3. He is hilarious.
4. Super hot!
5.The hardest worker, and best provider for his family.
6. The absolute best present giver, he always gets me exactly the right thing. Never forgetting any occasion.
7. Loves jewlery- what wife wouldn't love that
8. Never gets mad at me for spending money. I love that, course I just end up getting mad at myself.
9. He is always cold, but he never wears a jacket and sleeps on top of the blanket ( yet he can't handle the fan)
10. OBSESSED with CEREAL. He could eat cereal for every meal. Even when I prepare a meal he eats a bowl of cereal before or after. Plus he puts sugar on most cereals.
11. He is my handy man, he can do anything around the house and I love it.
12. He is so very giving he would give anything or do anything for anyone no matter how much it put him out. When we were first married there was this man in our ward that was not all there, he couldn't drive he just asked Stephen for a ride somewhere and from then on kept calling him for favors, and to pick him up at work and take him. Stephen didn't even know this guy and of course he did all of it no questions asked. He would even invite him places to be nice.
13. He is the worst at purchasing cars, everytime he buys one which is alot. He ends up on the raw end of the deal in a bad way. He just can't stop.
14. Everytime he sees a camera he has to take a picture of himself. I am constantly finding pictures on my camera of just his face.
15. He is obsessed with the group 311, the date, time, anything.
I love him so very much and hope the next six years are just as great.
our first christmas card
Lee & Sarah's Wedding
While in Utah....
7 hours ago